Hello everyone,
I want to tell you about my experience as an online student📕.
It was a great experience in online learning as a student in LIU University. From years ago, I wanted to have a teaching diploma but while I was working it was difficult for me to register in the university, so when the online semester started it encouraged me to do it and register in it. The most difficult thing I faced was the poor internet services, specially that I live in a camp. It's nice to be in a session from your home, you feel more comfortable, and you can choose the time that does not contradict with your work time. Also, we safe time ⌛from online sessions from the sessions in campus, since we don’t need to go to it and rest in the traffic congested🚕. It was a great experience, I wish the good luck for all of us💓.

Nice layout
ReplyDeleteNice layout
ReplyDeleteIt's good that we had the chance of experiencing online teaching.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your experience with us!
ReplyDelete