I will share with you some of my work, using the applications that I learned from EDUC 561 course. It is very helpful in Online Learning.
First, my WebQuest that I create it with my classmates using Google Site. You will find on it also, a Padlet, GoFormative, Google Form, that I create by myself. Previously, I thought create like this things were difficult, but today I am proud of myself because I can do them, thanks to my doctor who taught me and my colleagues this.
Also, I collaborated with my colleagues to accomplish this presentation, using Google Slide that let us works together online, without being in same place and using same Laptop. My part was making a Mentimeter to evaluate the students, It was a good experience in online group working.
I make these little quizzes using GoFormative, Google Form, Kahoot, Word Wall
This is just a little of what I was learned.
Share your works also in a comment.

This is a beneficial course since Those are perfect tools since nowadays we need to use some educational online learning tools to help students understand the lesson.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, a very beneficial course, and an awesome instructor!
ReplyDelete